Remittances India (Non Cash Only)
Our smart and efficient electronic remittance network enables you to send money to India without hassles. If you are remitting funds to any bank in India, we can remit your funds faster due to the state-of-the-art tech network we have in India.The remittance can be sent via S.W.I.F.T. (electronically) at a very reasonable cost.Our exchange rates are also attractive.
We have withdrawn the facility of remittance through cash deposit. Now we offer only non-cash remittance facility. Customer can remit the amount online favouring the internal account of State Bank of India, Frankfurt and provide original remittance instruction to us. Kindly follow the following procedure for availing this remittance facility.
Mandatory One Time Registration
- Please download the form and fill up your personal and Bank account details
- Please send us the filled up form to the below mentioned address along with copies of your passport, address proof, one passport size photo and VISA copy, if applicable, attested by your bank from where you would be remitting the amount or by the Einwohnermeldeamt(Registration Office) in your region.
- Customer can also visit our branch with originals of above documents for completing the registration process. Then, attestation, as mentioned above can be avoided.A prior appointment is to be taken with us over the telephone, in case you wish to visit us.
- We would assign you a customer number and send you a letter at your address as soon we complete the customer registration process.
- Please always mention your customer number provided by us in the purpose (Verwendungszweck) column of your money transfer request to us. You may download the form here for remittance instruction.
Before transferring the funds please submit remittance instruction to us either by post / courier / by hand with full details of the remittance proposed to be made i.e.
- Your Customer number provided by us
- Name and address of beneficiary and his / her account number
- Name of beneficiary's bank, name of the branch and IFSC code, if other than SBI
- Amount to be remitted
- Currency in which the remittance is to be made
- Your address and telephone number
- Purpose of transfer (including the customer number provided by us)
Please mention your customer number provided by us and the purpose of payment in the purpose of payment column (Verwendungszweck) of your money transfer request to us.
As you can see, in your interest, we take sufficient care to take correct information from you to avoid delay or wrong transmission of funds.
Our Competitive charges
- • 0.30% of the amount to be remitted with a minimum of EUR 50.00 and a maximum of EUR 500.00 (For our CPD Registered Customers)
- • 0.20% of the amount to be remitted with a minimum of EUR 30.00 and a maximum of EUR 300.00 (For our Current Account Holders)
For more details, please contact:
Mr. Neeraj Mathew Joseph
Assistant Vice President(Private Clients)
State Bank of India
Mainzer Landstrasse 61
D-60329, Frankfurt Am Main
please click here for e-mail
Please note that foreign remittances of Euro 12500 and above are required to be reported by you (sender) to Deutsche Bundesbank. For further information on reporting requirements, please contact the toll-free hotline of Deutsche Bundesbank at (08 00) 1 23 41 11.